Career Coaching for Individuals with Asperger’s or High Functioning Autism (HFA)
Need to find a first job, a new job, or a brand-new career? Could you use a guide to the complex world of social expectations in the workplace? We have over 20 years’ experience helping people fulfill their career goals. We also have a very special interest in helping people overcome the unique challenges associated with Asperger’s Syndrome through autism career counseling.
We can work in person or through computer video-conferencing to help you clarify what you want in your career, and craft a plan to make it happen. Working one-on-one in a confidential setting, we’ll show you ways to:
- Manage your time effectively.We’ll help you create systems to organize your day and maintain a manageable schedule, deal with interruptions, and stay focused.
- Handle stress.Learn how to mediate conflict, manage anger, overcome anxiety, handle frustration, and stay away from sensory overload.
- Communicate and collaborate.From creating great rapport with co-workers to navigating subtle nonverbal cues, we’ll help you enjoy mutually beneficial relationships with your colleagues.
- Organize an effective job search.Planning and implementing a successful job search can seem overwhelming. We can break it down and coach you week-to-week to ensure your success — and even make it a little more fun.
- Interview with Confidence.You’ll be ready to face — and conquer — any interview. We’ll prepare you completely and teach you how to negotiate once you’ve gotten the offer.
Set up a FREE CONSULTATION today – We look forward to helping you create a career that brings you great fulfillment.
Schedule your free 30 minute consultation today by calling (267) 521.2220 or clicking here.