According to a 2015 Gallup survey, full-time American employees work an average of 47 hours a week. That’s nearly half of our adult waking life. In addition, half of Americans continue to work when they reach their mid-sixties. We work because we need to, and we work because we seek actualization in what we do. Shouldn’t that time contribute to your happiness, rather than deplete your energy, make you fearful, or even erode your physical or mental health?
Individuals who seek career coaching have a variety of needs and circumstances. What we accomplish in coaching will be unique to your situation, but there are some common outcomes.
BENEFITS OF CAREER COACHING
- Get “Unstuck” from inaction and “fight or flight” mode.
- Explore new careers and paths to achieve them.
- Discover what it feels like to be in a job role that fits you.
- Change your job search results from frustration to interviews and job offers.
- Create the positive visibility you need to advance in your career.
- Rebuild your self confidence and self-esteem, so you can create the career and life you want with courage.
Trying to sort out career options on your own can be overwhelming. Confidential and qualified coaching can help. As your coach, I will always provide a calm, steady and safe space for you to work through your own choices.
WHAT TO EXPECT: CONCRETE OUTCOMES
I utilize my experience, skills and intuitive gifts to our work to support you in reaching your goals. We’ll use a variety of proven tools to identify your top skills and values, identify occupational options that “fit”, and then engineer a productive and successful job search. Depending on your situation and needs, we may do any (or all) of the following:
- Identify your skills, interests, personality characteristics, and values through comprehensive, proven assessment tools.
- Assess career options, entry requirements, pay levels, and other crucial factors that will help you make wise decisions.
- Choose a career that reflects your most important talents and passions.
- Address difficult work/life decisions with compassion and creativity.
- Resolve obstacles to your employment and career success.
- Formulate short-and-long-term career goals and strategies.
- Develop a LinkedIn profile that will help recruiters find you.
- Plan and implement a successful job search.
- Take advantage of LinkedIn and other social media tools.
- Network for powerful results.
- Interview confidently and effectively.
- Negotiate compensation and evaluate job offers.
- Jump-start your success in the new job.
Make a Life. Not Just a Living.
It’s natural to want more from your career. This is, after all, your one great life. And it is not a dress rehearsal.
“The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago.
The second best time is today.
Schedule your free 30 minute consultation today by calling (267) 521.2220 or clicking here.